Now Carrying Driven Supplements
We are going to be carrying a new line of supplements at the gym. Supplements are meant to do just that, supplement your daily dietary regimen. In addition, they can help you recover quicker, build muscle faster, and protect against the stresses of exercise.
It’s important to find the right supplement or combination of supplements to help you get the most out of every workout so we have put together this list of supplements to help you decide which might benefit you the best.
As always, our staff are available to help talk you through your personal goals and make the best decisions. You can also view their full product catalog here: www.drivennutrition.net.
Before Your Workout
- Train with maximum concentration and drive in every workout. PreWod adds energy and intensity to every workout you set out to conquer. Never again feel tired as your training drains your energy. PreWod will bring the drive deep into the most brutal workout. Designed to create massive energy, PreWod delivers maximum blood flow, oxygenation and nutrient delivery to working muscle tissue.
During Your Workout
- Combines a powerful ratio of rapidly absorbed Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and natural energizers to help you reach your next level. We created this strategic blend of BCAAs and caffeine to effectively boost energy and support muscle growth during even the most intense workout sessions.
- With zero calories per serving, DYSRUPT™ will make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up a serving anytime you want to dial-up your mental focus, physical energy and recovery support.
After Your Workout
- Protein and Carbohydrate Matrix PostWod is no ordinary recovery or protein shake. When muscle tissue is broken down high quality amino acids in the form of protein are needed to fuel growth and repair, PostWod delivers 20 grams of fast acting Whey protein in each serving! Protein alone is nice but when depleted from a workout you need to carbohydrates to replenish energy stores and shuttle nutrients to muscle cells. Post Wod has 20 grams of long lasting complex carbohydrates athletes need to power intense training sessions.
- Amino Acid Creatine Matrix If you think more is better we want to agree with you! We didn’t stop with a protein and carbohydrate blend. Post Wod has over 8 grams of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s)! BCAA’s, particularly Leucine, turn on protein synthesis signaling the body to grow new muscle! If added strength is the goal few supplements show as much bang for your buck over the past 20 years as Creatine. No need to go out and buy yet another jug, you’ll find a strength enhancing dose of creatine in every serving of Post Wod.
- Joint Repair Matrix What would be the good in having hulking muscles fueled and ready for a workout if you also had sore joints? To keep your gears lubricated and fresh this formula comes complete with a host of joint friendly ingredients sure to help cushion whatever wear and tear your training comes with. We all know what it feels like to have to perform on sore stiff joints. Instead of wishing you could turn back the clock on your joints start nourishing them after each workout!
- AMINO is a blend of 5000mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Glutamine for lean muscle and recovery. BCAAs are the most abundant amino acids found in muscle tissue, and are the most readily absorbed group of amino acids. AMINO contains the ideal ratio of two parts Leucine to one part Isoleucine and Valine.
- These amino acids increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, both essential to building lean muscle. BCAAs are metabolized directly in the muscle, and are considered “essential” because the body cannot build them from other compounds. Instead, they must come from diet or supplementation. Take your results to a whole new level with this great tasting drink.
- Driven Whey is a premium grade Grass Fed Whey protein blend loaded with muscle-building amino acids. It is designed specifically for individuals looking for the highest quality protein, which is vital to build and maintain lean body mass.
- Driven Whey is packed with 23g of protein per serving and is rich in all the needed branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). An advanced amino acid profile provides the perfect form of Essential, Non-Essential, and Conditionally Essential amino acids that your body requires for optimum protein synthesis. This combination is ideal for helping you meet your daily protein requirements, and perfect for building and fueling new muscle growth and recovery.
- Driven Whey is formulated without additives or fillers, and is instantized for greater absorption and bio-availability. Including a quality whey protein blend before and after training will enable your muscles to repair and rebuild more quickly which will help you see improved physical performance and increased lean body mass.*
Additional Nutritional Support
- Driven Nutrition’s Omega Drive Ultra Strength Fish Oil offers the 600mg per pill of the Omega 3’s EPA and DHA plus Sesame Oil in easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
- These fish body oils offer the only major source of polyunsaturated EPA and DHA. Omega Drive Ultra Strength Fish Oil contains single source fresh water salmon supplying the purest form of Omega 3’s to your diet. Sesame Oil is nature’s wonder oil reported to improve circulation, lubricate joints, relieve fatigue and much more.
- Omega Drive Ultra Strength Fish Oil’s provides essential fats useful for both fat loss and muscle building routines.
- In the realm of muscle-building supplements, creatine monohydrate is king. It’s one of the most researched, studied, and effective products on the market. Studies suggest that creatine monohydrate can help Promote muscle growth, Support maximal strength, Enhance muscular energy, Delay workout fatigue, Support increased muscle size via cell hydration.
- Creatine occurs naturally in the body and is found in small quantities in dietary sources like red meat. Creatine monohydrate works by saturating your muscles with a high-energy compound called creatine phosphate (PCr), which can be used by the body as an immediate energy supply during intense exercise.* Creatine also hydrates muscle cells with water, promoting muscle fiber growth.*
- Micronized creatine sets a new standard for creatine monohydrate because of its smaller particle size. In this case, smaller particles mean faster absorption.* Because micronized creatine contains particles 20 times smaller than regular creatine mono, it offers what you need, when you need it. Not only does micronized creatine optimize absorption, it mixes well with any beverage and is incredibly convenient.
- Glutamine is a naturally occurring amino acid and one of the most abundant amino acids in the body (comprising approximately 30% of amino acids in the plasm, it HELPS the Body Repair and Recover from Training, MINIMIZES Catabolism, REDUCES Muscle Soreness, INCREASES Protein Synthesis and Nitrogen Retention, and BOOSTS Immune System.
- It is usually classified as a conditionally essential amino acid, as it is produced by the body, but during periods of extreme stress or trauma, it is released from the body and may need to be replenished. Glutamine is naturally found in beans, poultry, fish and dairy products. The majority of Glutamine is produced in the skeletal muscle and adipose tissue. Additionally, glutamine is synthesized in the lungs, liver and brain. It is predominately used for fuel by the small intestines, immune system, hair follicles and the gastrointestinal tract.
Supple Flex Joint Support
- SUPPLE FLEX™ joint support is a revolutionary joint health formula that has been scientifically formulated to help relieve stiff, achy joints and support cartilage repair. Featuring an exclusive compound of eight key ingredients that have been clinically tested for maximum effectiveness. Use SUPPLE FLEX™ daily for happy, healthy, active lives to Relieve Discomfort, Improve Flexibility, Increase Mobility.
You can find out more product info and see all the flavor offerings at www.drivennutrition.net.
2017 06 02